Slicedbread is a digital agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
As a Digital Strategist, you will work with the marketing and creative teams to execute effective strategies for clients. In addition, you will coordinate directly with clients to making sure that campaigns and projects continue to run smoothly.
- Analyze website metrics with direction from the strategy team
- Assist in contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
- Assist in the workflow process both with clients and internally
- Assist in the develop comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
- Assist in the management of creative and development projects for clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Required: 1 year of experience in a client management or similar role
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in a digital marketing or data analytics role OR in a role that involves Facebook Ad / AdWords campaign creation or analysis.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in managing creative and/or development projects in a commercial context.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics or related concentration
- A passionate, positive, and willing-to-learn attitude — you should be open to learning the basics of all things digital marketing and using that knowledge to make strategic recommendations
- You ask the right questions, pursue data with intensity, and aim to add as much clarity as possible to every situation
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone, and in writing
- You are proactive and independent - you identify problems and opportunities without being asked
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to drive project and deliverables to completion
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
- Ability to advise on project-related issues and keep management informed on project developments
- A thorough understanding of Google Apps, Microsoft Office or Apple equivalent (Keynote, Numbers etc.)
- Possess knowledge of key elements of a digital marketing, including Analytics, Facebook Advertising, AdWords, Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media
What we offer in return:
- Competitive compensation structure with commission and other performance incentives
- A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team first approach.
- Opportunity to spend 10% of work time on self-directed projects/experiments/etc.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days (it's important to take time off to recharge)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
*For consideration, please send examples/link to portfolio of projects you oversaw or have worked on.