We are Slicedbread, a premier digital creative, marketing, and advertising agency based in sunny Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize.
Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers–like you.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our clients. You'll get to drive the decision making behind each of our clients’ advertising campaigns by turning data analysis, client objectives and varying budgets into actionable goal oriented initiatives, along with collaborating with our creative and technology teams to execute throughout each campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and optimize internal marketing production processes for all departments. Must work with the Digital Strategy team to keep them up to date on all process updates and changes.
- Create training processes and materials for the production team.
- Conduct monthly 1 on 1’s with department managers.
- Draft company wide communications in order to inform and educate teams on new features and software updates to relevant platforms.
- Stay current on all industry innovations. Research and work with the team in order to test potential new strategies by utilizing new innovations.
- Host “Lunch and Learn” with Digital Strategy Team (account managers) each month in order to train and educate new and existing team members on current processes and platforms.
- Join on client calls, when needed, to help educate or address any concerns in order to help support the Digital Strategy Team.
- Join on sales calls, when needed, to help articulate Slicedbread’s Value proposition or walk a lead through campaign specifics (ie audits).
- Work with the Director of Strategy in creating the training process for the Digital Strategy Team.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in digital marketing across any/all channels.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience managing a team.
- Listening, empathy, and mentorship are a must in this position.
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Data & Analytics, and Reporting.
- Acts as a leader in relevant client meetings with ability to communicate at an executive level with clients.
- Able to constructively share feedback - both the good and the tough.
- Working knowledge of web design and development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have experience working directly with clients on customer-facing digital marketing programs.
- A self-starter who takes initiative and works effectively, and thrives in a changing, fast-moving agency.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation structure with bonus incentive and company profit share.
- A highly collaborative and flexible work environment that takes a team first approach.
- Opportunity to spend 10% of work time on self-directed projects/experiments/etc.
- Unlimited PTO + Holidays + Sick Days (it's important to take time off to recharge).
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Really awesome people. No joke.