Slicedbread is a digital agency located in sunny Culver City, California. Weare a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
Slicedbread needs a Product Feed Manager to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our clients. You'll get to drive the decision making behind each of our clients’ shopping campaigns by turning data analysis, client objectives and varying budgets into actionable goal oriented initiatives, along with collaborating with our creative and technology teams to execute throughout each campaign.
Compensation: PLEASE READ
Base salary + Commission, Profit Share, Unlimited Vacations, Medical, Dental and Vision
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Managing & optimizing product data (datafeeds) for advertising channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, & various channels.
- Creating & managing catalogs for various marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
- Uploading new products to internet retailer websites by populating each retailer’s unique template
- Analyzing search query data & KPIs to make meaningful changes to the datafeeds per channel
- Reporting on meaningful changes that were made to the datafeed
- Troubleshooting issues that result in disapproved ads, products or a decline in ad performance. Coordinating with each respective platform to resolve any feed, product or account issues.
- Ensuring that products are positioned & represented online in a way that makes sense to the end consumer
- Performing quality control checks of product data for inaccuracies, warnings, discontinued products, etc.
- Managing price changes, changes in stock availability, and other feed updates
- Performing audits of clients current ecommerce advertising channels
- Conducting tests of various feed elements, such as titles, descriptions, and images, and report on results
- Coordinating with other departments for promos, sales, and other marketing events
- REQUIRED: Have managed paid advertising accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
- REQUIRED: Expert proficiency in Google Analytics with 2+ years (MINIMUM) experience.
- REQUIRED 2+ years (MINIMUM) AdWords Advertising campaign management experience.
- REQUIRED 2+ years (MINIMUM) Facebook Advertising campaign management experience.
- REQUIRED: Software skills including Excel and Google Sheets.
- REQUIRED: Have technical knowledge of tracking codes, URL strings and Google Analytics
- Experience managing campaigns for more than 20 clients at once is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. A degree or minor in mathematics, statistics and/or marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of various project management tools such as Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads and YouTube Ads is a plus.
- Experience creating product shopping feeds, setting up Google Merchant Center and managing Product listing ads in Adwords is a plus.
- Experience working with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Capable of developing strategies to overcome limitations like MAP pricing in competitive spaces is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred
- 1+ years of product data feed experience within an agency or an in-house environment
- Familiarity with Google Shopping, Amazon, Connexity, Facebook & Pinterest
- Full understanding of the feeds/CSE/Google and Bing shopping offerings in order to create best practices and key optimization tasks
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
- Capability to troubleshoot from the beginning of the feeds process to the end
- Results-oriented, collaborative work style
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising, social media and ecommerce landscape as well as related platforms.
- Ability to identify and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to track competing priorities and multiple campaigns and projects.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Analytical – You’re not afraid of CPL, CPC, Conversion Rate and ROI analysis. You can read the stories behind the numbers.
- Stay current on the latest PPC advertising trends, tools
- Knowledge of sales funnels, landing pages, lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; a self-starter who can take initiative and be responsible for achieving assigned tasks with little oversight.
- Flexibility and willingness to support the team in wide-ranging capacities.
- Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit and general industry savvy and interest
- Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment