Slicedbread is a digital agency located in sunny Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
Slicedbread needs a Paid Search/Paid Social Tracking Specialist to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our clients. This is a new role for the company, providing the right candidate with a unique opportunity for professional growth and development, while simultaneously making an impact on the future of the business.
Salary, Profit Share, Unlimited Vacations and more!
*Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the digital marketing team to support the execution of paid digital advertising
- Own tag management across multiple campaigns.
- Implement tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager.
- Identify / optimize conversion touchpoints for use in client campaigns (IE: Call tracking, form tracking, purchase tracking, etc.) with the goal of improving efficiencies within digital campaigns. Inclusive of: Phone call tracking, open field form tracking, purchase event tracking
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journey, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Stay up to date with the latest paid trends, tools, and best practices with a desire to bring innovative thinking to paid strategies.
- Implement tracking tools to better understand audience behavior and interests
- Placing and verifying pixels to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting. This includes how to set up and install pixel events.
- Understanding how Product Catalogs work on Facebook and how to ensure tracking is properly reporting
- Experience in implementing Google Analytics and utilizing Google Tag Manager
- High-level of expertise on Tags implementation and troubleshooting
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics APIs
- A team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment
*Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Facebook Pixel, Google Ads Tag, Bing UET Tag, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Pinterest Tag, TikTok tracking, etc
- Experience with implementing and understanding conversion tracking
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 1-2 years' experience with marketing channels and data.
- In depth knowledge of analytics and reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google suite of tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, Ad Editor).
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising, social media and e-commerce landscape as well as related platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to track competing priorities and multiple campaigns and projects.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Stay current on the latest PPC advertising trends, tools
- Knowledge of sales funnels, landing pages, lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; a self-starter who can take initiative and be responsible for achieving assigned tasks with little oversight.
- Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity and enthusiasm
- Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
- A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team first approach.
- Opportunity to spend 10% of work time on self-directed projects/experiments/etc.
- All qualified applicants must complete an assessment test*