Slicedbread is a digital agency located in sunny Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
Slicedbread needs a Paid Social Media Manager (Facebook Ads) to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our clients. You'll get to drive the decision making behind each of our clients’ Facebook advertising campaigns by turning data analysis, client objectives and varying budgets into actionable goal oriented initiatives, along with collaborating with our creative and technology teams to execute throughout each campaign.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Initially will be responsible for assisting in the creating and managing our clients’ various Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Will become Facebook Blueprint Certified within 3 months of being hired.
- Upon successful completion of Facebook Blueprint Certification applicant will be responsible for for creating and managing our clients’ various Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Creation and implementation of the Facebook Tracking Pixel
- Creation of the Facebook product catalog and implementation of Dynamic Product Advertising.
- Track and analyze the performance of media buys to effectively acquiring customers at acceptable KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding for audience buying, leveraging a variety of tools with first and third-party data.
- Serve as paid social expert, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market social and digital media opportunities that align with business objectives
- Assist in contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
- Assist in the workflow process both with clients and internally
- Assist in the develop comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
- Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
- REQUIRED 2+ years (MINIMUM) Facebook Advertising campaign management experience using AdManager or equivalent 3rd party ad tool.
- REQUIRED: A working understanding of Google Tag Manager, URL strings, Facebook Pixels, Feeds, Mobile Optimization and Attribution is preferred
- REQUIRED: Have managed paid advertising accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
- REQUIRED: Software skills including Excel and Google Sheets.
- Excellent writing and proofing skills in order to create optimized and convincing sales oriented ad copy.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. A degree or minor in mathematics, statistics and/or marketing is a plus.
- Knowledge of various project management tools such as Basecamp is a plus.
- Experience working with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising, social media and ecommerce landscape as well as related platforms.
- Ability to identify and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to track competing priorities and multiple campaigns and projects.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Analytical – You’re not afraid of CPL, CPC, Conversion Rate and ROI analysis. You can read the stories behind the numbers.
- Stay current on the latest PPC advertising trends, tools
- Knowledge of sales funnels, landing pages, lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; a self-starter who can take initiative and be responsible for achieving assigned tasks with little oversight.
- Flexibility and willingness to support the team in wide-ranging capacities.
- Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit and general industry savvy and interest
- Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Google Analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising (AdManager or PowerEditor): 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)