Slicedbread is a digital agency located in sunny Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
Slicedbread is looking for an SEO Specialist to join our team to help our clients’ rapid growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform technical on-page SEO
- Link building and digital outreach
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for SEO success
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of proven SEO work experience
- Experience in link building
- Strong Keyword research experience
- Previous agency work at an SEO position
- Web development experience
- Knowledge of Shopify (backend and development)
- Solid Google Analytics
- Solid Google Search Console
- Thorough knowledge of Screaming Frog
- Fluent / Native English
- Advanced Excel
* Strong understanding of the digital advertising and e-commerce landscape as well as related platforms.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to track competing priorities and multiple projects.
* Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
* The ability to read documentation / find answers to common problems.
* Stay current on the latest advertising trends and tools
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; a self-starter who can take the initiative and be responsible for achieving assigned tasks with little oversight.
* Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity, and enthusiasm
* Energetic, goal-driven, professional with excellent work ethic
* A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team-first approach.
* Opportunity to spend 10% of work time on self-directed projects/experiments/etc.
*All qualified applicants must complete an assessment test*