Established in 2012, Dana's Bakery brings customers a truly unique experience by revolutionizing the traditional French macaron with a new American twist each month.
The brand came to us in need of a holistic digital strategy to grow their existing paid efforts, as well as optimize and migrate their newly developed website, moving them seamlessly from Magento to Shopify.
With our multi-channel approach to digital strategy, we created a cohesive marketing blend to cover all the bases:
- SOCIAL. Utilized internal, lookalike and interest-based audiences in a variety of conversion and traffic based campaigns.
- EMAIL. Creation and integration of Welcome, Abandoned Cart, & Customer Winback automated e-mail flows.
- SEARCH. Utilized a combination of search, display, and shopping campaigns across networks the Google and Bing ad networks.
- SEO. Analyzed for SEO & conversion optimization on a new Shopify site build pre-migration.
- DEVELOPMENT. Ongoing development to facilitate the client’s need for unique UX solutions and a consistent, varied promotional strategy.
Strategy drives the numbers, and the numbers inform the strategy. We’re constantly working to improve both.
Check out some highlights of what we were able to accomplish for Dana’s Bakery: