- A Summary of the Brand: House of Spoils is a gallery that supports the world’s most adventurous photographers by creating museum quality framed fine art.
- A Summary of what the brand wanted from us/why hired Sb: House of Spoils came to us in need of an expanded digital ad strategy to drive online revenue growth.
- Facebook Ads: We conducted an in-depth creative audit of their previous ads to determine the top performing ad types. With this information, we created a new ad strategy, utilizing top performing creative and expanding targeting to new affinity, lookalike, and remarketing audiences.
- Google Ads: We created an SEO-optimized product feed with relevant keywords to utilize through Google Smart Shopping ads. Our goal was to reach users searching for framed photography and wall art.
- Pinterest Ads: Utilizing the product feed we created, we launched both remarketing and prospecting product catalog campaigns to reach the Pinterest-esque audience of interior design enthusiasts and those looking to spruce up their home.
6%Revenue Growth (October vs September)23%Avg Monthly FB Impressions Growth: (October vs September)0.4xAvg Monthly ROAS Growth (October vs September)10%Total Order Growth (October vs September)